A lovesick California man dumped by his girlfriend of four years, was browsing the web when he came across an offer he could not refuse. Bingo Hall, a brand new online casino, was offering new players $25 free (with no credit card or deposit required) for a chance to win a progressive jackpot of over half a million dollars ($500,000.00)
Carl Matthews, 26, from California had just lost his job, and had incurred over $9,300 of credit card bills he could not afford to pay back. Just when he thought his situation could not get any worse, his beloved girlfriend, Amy Parkinson, decided to call it quits.
Amy admits, "I was just over his lack of motivation. Carl was the sweetest guy, but was in a never-ending hole. My girlfriends would continuously tell me that I needed someone with drive, who could look after me financially and I just never saw Carl being that person."
Little did Amy know, Carls life was about to dramatically change. Those $25 free dollars that initially aroused his interest ended up multiplying for him over 10,000 times. After spinning for 14 minutes, Carl won a progressive Jackpot on the Bingo Hall game "The Posh Life". Soon, he received a massive sum of $362,259.00 in his bank account.
"I was at an absolute loss of words. I could not believe I had just won all of this money, all from one lucky spin. My life was in the slums and this was just what I needed to get me back on track. God is clearly on my side. I am beyond excited to restart my life with this new found wealth" Matthews reported when describing his reaction to this massive win.
The story was soon after picked up by local newspaper, The West California. Amy, who receives this paper daily immediately saw her ex-boyfriend on the cover. Her feelings towards Carl quickly changed. "She started calling, texting, emailing, saying she wanted to give it another go. Saying she wanted to make it work. That she loved me, she missed me, she couldn't imagine life without me," Carl reported.
Carl currently remains single. Amy remains persistent in giving their relationship another go.
Top 6 Tips and Tricks From Previous Bingo Hall Winners
1. "Choose machines with the smallest jackpots. The bigger the jackpot the harder it is to hit, so you're better off choosing a machine with a smaller jackpot."
Brenda Wilkinson, Los Angeles
2. "Play the highest denomination possible. Play the highest denomination slot that you can afford, as these machines pay back at a higher percentage."
Josh Kersch, Chicago
3. "Play max credits. Most machines only pay bonuses and progressive jackpots when the maximum credits are bet."
Madeline Connor, Seattle
4. "Know your limit. Set a "lose limit" and a "double my money" amount before you enter the casino. If you're winning, stop when you have doubled your initial amount."
Steve Kosiak, Austin
5. "Pocket any winnings you earn. Play only with the money from your initial bankroll; that way, you won't walk away empty-handed."
Michelle Barkano, New York
6. "Join the club. Join the slot clubs if you are playing at a land-based casino, or take advantage of bonus money "$ 30 FREE" offerings that online services give to their loyal customers."
Nicholas Brandt, Phoenix